Sunday, September 25, 2011

Brunch and pool time...a very relaxing Sunday!

Well, one week down and two to go for those of you who are missing me! 

Today we decided to relax and have a low-key day after our many adventures yesterday.  I slept 10+ hours last night which was great and met up with Kristen at noon for brunch.  We decided to check out the Sunday brunch called Bubbalicious at our hotel’s Italian restaurant, Prego.  It was a good decision…they had all sorts of appetizers, pizza, meats, desserts, and drinks and we ate and drank our money’s worth!  It was our one meal today so I feel it was ok to indulge a bit.  We went to the pool this afternoon and tried to catch some sun though it was mostly cloudy.  It was still warm so we swam a bit and read our books by the pool for quite a while.  I’m reading Marley & Me…I realize I’m like six years behind but I knew that it would be sad so I haven’t picked it up off my shelf before now.  Marley reminds me a lot of a wonderful yellow Lab I used to know and love…I think a few of you might know who I’m talking about and agree!  Speaking of dogs, I miss my three little Yorkies at home though I’m told they are being well cared for.  Someone meanly said that Teddy has forgotten about me but I don’t believe it…he is a lot smarter than he looks!  J 

I’ve loaded the picture of me swinging the cricket bat from yesterday!  Make sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Teddy has become George's new best friend. George lays on the floor when he gets home from work and lets Teddy lick his face, nose, ears,and play in his hair. Looks like you are going to have to step it up a bit when you get home! Mia misses you the most. She expects me to hold her after breakfast like you do. She doesn't realize I am working and can't key with her on my lap because she is shaped like a bowling ball and she rolls off if you don't hang onto her! I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete