Monday, September 26, 2011

Charminar

Monday at noon Kristen and I decided to venture to Charminar.  I took a couple pics of Charminar which I will probably load tomorrow but for now here is the wikipedia link if you want to see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charminar.  It is a big cool structure but we only looked at it for a minute as all around Charminar there are shops and of course, we went shopping.  I bought material for my sari and it is a very pretty fuchsia color!  I still need to have the top made and what someone is calling a petticoat but really it is just the underskirt part.  (Petticoat just sounds so 1800s.)  It was very crowded around there and very hot in the middle of the day and we returned back to the hotel to nap before going into work tonight.
Work went very well tonight, especially for a Monday when sometimes it is hard to get back into the swing of things.  We met up with another trainer, Richard, who came in from Texas and he is very nice.  There are two others coming in this week so I will have company next week after Kristen heads home, which I'm very happy about.  The time is flying by...I think I will be home before I know it!  I'm going to sleep now...hope you are all well back at home! 

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see your sari! Fuchsia is your color! I am sure Teddy will drag it from your room so he can sleep on the nice fabric. The little hooligans are in less trouble today than yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete